I’m a couple days late in posting this, but here are my New Years Resolutions for 2013:
- To memorize one verse of scripture each week.
- To commit to manage my money more wisely, making a budget and sticking to it.
- To practice patience and kindness to those around me.
- To make SOME craft from Pinterest.
- To communicate with my extended family more.
- To do random acts of kindness to complete strangers.
- To be more confident and let myself out of my shell more often.
It’s an extensive list, but I think that I can do it! What are some of your resolutions for the new year?! I’d love to hear them!
Dear Readers, it is finally 2013. I am so thankful for all the great memories that I have from 2012, but I am so ready to push on into something new. I did make a few resolutions for this year, but I will share those later. Right now, I have to pack all my stuff and head off to the airport so I can get back to Texas! Dear Momma, I loved spending New Years with you. So much laughter and good memories. I’m going to miss you so much when I leave. I miss you already. UGH. I’m going to cry… Love you Momma! Dear Jacob, I come home to you today! It’s bittersweet, yes, but I will be so happy to see you again.